MPP Viewer Tool
MPP Viewer tool is a powerful all-in-one software product that enables users to open and view damaged Microsoft Project MPP files, as well as to recover their contents with a few mouse clicks. The product uses a combination of advanced algorithms that conduct thorough file analysis and identify as many recoverable objects as possible. The intuitive wizard-driven interface of the product facilitates file viewing and turns the file recovery process into a series of simple steps that even unprofessional users can easily cope with. MPP Viewer Tool shows a complete list of recoverable objects, including tasks, their durations, start and finish dates, predecessor IDs and the names of resources. The program supports viewing and recovery of MS Project files created in Microsoft Project 98/2000/XP/2003/2007 and 2010.
- Uniquely efficient and accurate file analysis and recovery engine
- Convenient integrated MPP file browser
- Support of all major MPP file versions, from 98 to 2010
- Highly intuitive user interface with zero lead-in time
- Full automation of the recovery process
- Data recovery to a new MPP file
- Compact installation package
MPP Viewer Tool provides unfolded answers to the following frequently asked questions:
- Is there an MS Project viewer free download from Microsoft?
- Is there an .MPP viewer online free version?
- Where can I find a damaged MPP file viewer download?
- Where can I get a corrupted MPP file viewer download link?
- How to view corrupted MPP file of Microsoft Project?
- How to view damaged MPP file of Microsoft Project?